By: Megan Peterson
I love blogging (hence why you see me posting here so often). Here are my top ten favorite PR blogs (in no particular order) to follow/subscribe to, so that you can keep up on trends, current events, new tools and more.
- Josh Linker. He often speaks about trends that are mainstream as well as near and dear to his heart. As a founder and CEO of four tech companies, and a financer of many other companies, this pro has a lot of PR counsel to offer.
- Ragan’s PR Daily. I love the pop culture-esque blog posts here. Also, the gifs are to die for.
- prTini. Heather Whaling is the founder/president of Geben Communication and someone I consider to be a productivity guru.
- Tanner Friedman. This metro Detroit agency is always the first to post about trending topics, as well as current (local and global) events.
- 834 Design & Marketing. This blog not only offers the latest on PR trends but also provides insight on the Grand Rapids market. (As some of you may know, I received my degree from Grand Valley State University, my mentor and PRSSA chapter advisor was Adrienne Wallace, 834’s Director of Digital Strategy.)
- Spin Sucks. (If you haven’t read the book – do it!) This blog offers a variety of PR topics/knowledge – no matter your area of PR expertise you’ll find an interest here.
- Bulldog Reporter’s “Daily Dog”. You won’t miss a thing by getting these alerts.
- PRSAY (the PRSA blog). (Because duh!)
- PR Week. You won’t miss a beat, particularly this election season, in terms of PR insight here.
- PR In Your Pajamas. This blog aims to educate individuals and businesses on increasing awareness in order to change the world – very cool content!
Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
Megan Peterson is a Digital Communication Specialist at Tweddle Group, a Detroit Economic Club Young Leader member, a national/Detroit chapter member of PRSA and a PR volunteer for The Lake House in St. Clair Shores.