- This event has passed.
Meet the Media | The Future of Automotive Reporting
August 25, 2015 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
Sorry, registration is now closed. This event has reached maximum capacity.
Automakers, their suppliers and the media who cover them are vying for dominance in a fast-paced, ever-changing landscape. Technology is making today’s vehicles safer and more efficient while promising to forever-change the role of a driver once behind the wheel. As vehicle manufacturers innovate at an unprecedented pace, newsrooms continue to shrink and the scope of what it means to be an automotive journalist expands.
Moderated by automotive analyst Michelle Krebs, the following topics will be covered:
- How news outlets cover the intersection of auto and tech
- Challenges facing journalists covering today’s hottest automotive topics
- Editorial content strategies for the most sought-after outlets covering automotive
- How suppliers, industry trade groups, etc. can compete with OEMs in capturing the attention of top-tier journalists
- How communications professionals can become better resources to automotive reporters
August 25, 2015
Full program starts promptly at 8:30 a.m.
Nissan Technical Center North America
39001 Sunrise Drive
Farmington Hills, Mich.
Complimentary valet stationed under the portico outside main entrance
Hear from leading automotive journalists on how the intersection of tech and auto is reshaping the industry and how it is reported on.