“The Elephant We Can’t See” Addressing Diversity in Communications
October 29 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
This virtual panel discussion will seek to address the need for effective D&I strategies in all disciplines of communication. We will take a deep dive into addressing the importance of diversity, how to facilitate dialogue, and build understanding around a tough topic and next steps towards supporting marginalized groups.
This event seeks to break barriers and guide communications professionals on understanding the differences between Diversity and Inclusion and incorporating both in their writing.
This event is free for PRSA Detroit members.
- Orlando Bailey, Engagement Director of BridgeDetroit
- Rana Elmir, Deputy Director, ACLU
- Karen Swim, APR, PR Pro, Speaker, Podcaster, Words for Hire
- Shaun Wilson, Founder and Managing Partner, Cadence
- Adrienne Woodland, Public Relations Program Consultant, AAA- The Auto Club Group
Contact Nancy Skidmore at 248-545-6499 or [email protected]
A zoom link will be sent to all registered participants in advance of the event.