We’re looking for our next great #gamelover to join our incredible team. Is it you?
Identity is an award winning public relations, marketing and creative agency that partners with companies to create defining brand moments that leave a mark. We’re growing, landing cool and exciting opportunities and ready for the next superstar to join our team. We are looking for an incredible professional to join our team as an account manager and lead specialist. The right candidate will be required to think big. We’re looking for someone to manage and mobilize our team of specialists and develop cross functional strategies that lead to client impact across all marketing platforms including PR, digital and social. You are required to bring bold vision, understand brand direction and how to develop strategies aligned with client vision and agency point of view.
The selected candidate will work on a robust national client portfolio alongside seasoned professionals, serving as the primary lead for a rapidly growing consumer brand based in Michigan—facilitating client meetings, strategy sessions, events and other exciting opportunities. You will set the vision and strategy for several clients, working closely with a full team to bring the vision to life. And, at Identity, we all have a specialty area we bring to the table, so whether you are a media maven or a digital dynamo, we’re ready for your expertise on our team as you will have the opportunity to leverage your unique ability on the programs you are leading, while working directly with clients and collaborating with our team.
We’re an agency that top talent wants to be a part of. We recruit and retain the best in the industry, creating a team of individuals who thrive in a fast-paced and connected culture ripe with opportunity. Our portfolio and our work speaks for itself.
Looking to take your PR career to the next level with incredible clients and a team of experts? Join us.
The right candidate will:
- Serve as the lead strategist, client contact, team leader. We’re looking for a candidate that can not only manage, but also do. Bring your ability to inspire and serve as the day-to-day executor on multiple client accounts immediately upon joining the team.
- Develop, drive and oversee execution of a comprehensive client marketing strategy across a minimum of 4 agency clients, depending on size, scale of relationship and client need.
- Thrive in an environment based on accountability. You will be accountable for success of accounts, and deliverables and objectives aligned with defined client strategies.
- Bring to the table a savvy sense of client relationship management and be independently responsible for client satisfaction and experience.
- Be an excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Bring an holistic understanding of modern communications and marketing programs. You will execute these programs, including planning and execution of all digital, marketing and public/media relations needs. An expertise in one area of communications is great! We’re ready to see you use your expertise while directing broader programs with our in-house discipline experts.
- Have an ability to develop a vision for a client direction. We’re looking for someone that can think big and create client facing materials aligned with that vision. From there, we’ll need to see you jump into action and bring that vision to life with our team driving client programming.
- An ability to think on your feet. While we offer training and exposure for all of our professionals (at every level in their careers) we do expect an ability to problem solve and react in real time to client needs while bringing solutions to our clients and our team.
- Identify, manage and facilitate potential client growth opportunities, including the addition of a new specialty area to the partnership.
- While not a daily occurrence, you may need to facilitate new business opportunities, meetings, presentations and proposals as required. At a minimum, we’re looking for a creative eye that can identify new opportunities for both the client and then subsequently the agency.
- Live our core values and join us in our mission to leave a mark and deliver great work.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant industry work experience in a senior level/leadership role in a PR/marketing position. Agency experience preferred.
- Degree from a four-year college or university in Communications, Public Relations, English, Journalism, Marketing or related discipline preferred
Core Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Highly motivated, driven and goal-oriented.
- Strong examples of communications expertise.
- Team leadership, management and successful client execution.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and elevated focus on delivering a sophisticated client experience and developing and retaining complex client relationships.
- Demonstrates an outstanding ability to organize and manage multiple tasks and delegate effectively to ensure deadlines and client priorities are met.
- Ability to manage and provide strategic direction across agency disciplines, including media relations, marketing, social media and creative. The right candidate will have experience in leading integrated teams.
- Exhibits strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, positioning themselves as a thought leader.
- Thrives in a performance focused, fast-paced agency environment.
- Demonstrates strong relationship building abilities, commitment and leadership skills for the benefit of the company and for clients.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
Identity offers a robust benefits package including health, dental and vision coverage with the monthly premium largely covered by the agency, as well as employer paid life insurance, short term and long-term disability insurance. Additionally, the agency offers a broad range of other benefits which include health savings accounts, 401k, identity theft monitoring, generous paid time off, and 10 paid holidays.
Identity is an integrated public relations firm driving strategic communications programs for a diverse portfolio of clients across the United States. Comprised of a unified team of discipline specialists, the company provides strategy, counsel and execution in the areas of media relations, marketing, social media, creative design and content marketing. Identity was founded in 1998 and is based in Bingham Farms, MI. For more information, visit http://identitypr.com.
Identity is an equal opportunity employer. Identity prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, family or marital status, age, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.