Website Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
Join the global Communications team trusted with building and protecting the reputation of a proven leader in the global automotive industry. At FCA, we are looking for a results-oriented story teller who will support both the Manufacturing and HR communication efforts to develop creative, effective strategies to highlight the Company’s manufacturing operations and human resources initiatives through mainstream and social media.
In the Manufacturing role, the selected candidate will help develop and execute media relations plans to drive positive media coverage about people, processes and plants. He/she will work closely with the Internal Manufacturing Communications team and plant communicators to identify story telling opportunities aligned with company objectives. He/she also would play a role in developing crisis communication strategies and materials.
In the HR role, responsibilities will include developing and executing internal and external communication plans to highlight various human resources initiatives with a focus on enhancing employee engagement and promoting FCA as an employer of choice.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of using creative methods to navigate the current media landscape on a local and national level. His/her mastery of communications tools include the development of traditional media materials as well as social media and visual assets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations or Journalism
- 5+ years of combined experience in communications, public relations or manufacturing
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual graphics)
- Strategic thinker and problem solver
- Collaborative, team player with proven ability to successfully work cross functionally
- Strong work ethic, energetic, flexible and proactive
- Ability to create programs using measurement to track results
- National media relations experience
- Ability to produce short videos; proficiency with Adobe premiere CC a plus
- Strong business acumen
- Extensive knowledge of company, manufacturing, product and industry
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.
To apply for this job please visit careers.fcagroup.com.