****Applicants must include Resume and Cover Letter to be considered
Supports physician communications to achieve the strategic goals of Beaumont Health, its sites, programs and initiatives. Develops and executes marketing and communication plans geared toward physicians. Defines strategy and key messaging. Writes and edits content for website, email communications and newsletters. Establishes and maintains relationships with leaders, including site CMOs, hospital presidents and physicians. Provides support to BMG and independent physicians as needed.
- Develop, execute and monitor communication strategies and tactics.
- Develop communications plans to reach physicians (Beaumont Medical Group and independent).
- Assist in the advancement of physician engagement efforts.
- Support physician marketing efforts as needed.
- Coordinate tactical elements within communication and marketing plans that are essential to success, including strategy and prioritization.
- Define strategy, craft key messages, outline appropriate tactical approaches and define measures of success through metrics.
- Write articles, stories and features for key service lines, departments and Beaumont Health programs to be used for digital platforms, collateral materials and newsletters.
- Write content for hospital and program-specific newsletters and email communications.
- Collaborate with creative services, digital and marketing team members to create physician-facing materials. Discuss concept development, provide writing and editing support and consult with clients as needed.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with physicians, physician leaders and their staff.
- Coordinate physician events.
- Maintain physician rosters and distribution lists.
- Create spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations as required.
- Support physician liaisons as needed.
- Maintain and improve the provider website; provide regular metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, communications or related field.
- 5+ years of experience as a professional writer or in corporate communications. prior experience working with physicians preferred. Photography and video experience a plus.
- Must exhibit excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills
- Must demonstrate high level of content accuracy
- Strong interviewing, research, analytical and organizational skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office programs
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to influence and advise people at all levels including leaders, physicians and administrators
- Must have high degree of creativity and self-direction
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated communication planning skills with sound strategic focus
- Project management skills with ability to handle multiple projects and tasks under deadline
Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented
To apply for this job please visit careers.beaumont.org.