Website NeoPollard Interactive (NPi)
Do you want to be part of an exciting industry and work in a dynamic, interactive workplace? Do you like knowing the work you do helps raise proceeds for good causes? This position will provide the excitement of a high-tech, start-up company with fast-paced, challenging work and tremendous career growth potential. This is an opportunity to work with a leading provider of internet lottery solutions during one of the most transformative times in the lottery industry.
NeoPollard Interactive (NPi), North America’s leading provider of innovative iLottery solutions, seeks a Director, Customer Engagement Marketing (CEM). The Director, CEM will serve as a vital member of our leadership team in Lansing, Michigan and will report to the General Manager. This individual will contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company goals and growth. This position will lead the Customer Engagement Marketing team across North America and will direct all marketing activities across multiple platform such as email marketing, on site banners, push notification, SMS and other direct response communications.
- Develop and implement campaigns designed to grow player value and re-engage with existing players.
- Oversee the growth strategy with leading an internal digital marketing team, media partners and CRM operators.
- Manage campaign creation from initial planning to final deployment, including but not limited to design, marketing copywriting, tagging, and list segmentation across multiple channels including email, push notifications, SMS, and in-portal messaging.
- Collaborate with internal partners and learn about best practices and iLottery market trends and tactics.
- Coordinate and consult paid marketing programs involving search and digital media.
- Will act as the primary liaison with an internal and customer marketing team and an outside team of agency partners to develop and enhance the Lottery’s digital marketing programs.
- Develop a comprehensive digital media roadmap iLottery products that will provide qualified leads, sales support, and maximize brand awareness.
- Utilize marketing analytics and reporting in order to determine marketing program effectiveness.
- 8+ years marketing and digital media campaign experience
- 2+ years of managing and leading a marketing team
- BA/BS degree required – Marketing, Advertising or Business degree preferred
- Broad-based knowledge of e-commerce/digital marketing best practices
- Superior knowledge of current digital marketing trends and techniques and a strong on-line portfolio displaying creative solutions in the digital marketing field
- Practical experience in successful direct-response programs supporting an e-commerce web site that resulted in increased site visits and increased conversions
- Experience working with third-party vendors and agency partners
- Comfortable handing business relationships with an attention to detail and service skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience with Google Adword
- Company provided laptop and cell phone
- Comprehensive Health, Vision, and Dental benefits
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Opportunity for career development
- Business casual dress code
- Fun & exciting work culture
ABOUT NEOPOLLARD INTERACTIVE
NPi is North America’s leading provider of innovative iLottery solutions – the trusted and experienced partner lotteries rely on to help them achieve financial success in support of good causes. NPi is jointly owned by two of the world’s most trusted and reputable companies in lottery and Internet gaming – Pollard Banknote and NeoGames.
Established in 2014, NPi combines the marketing expertise and extensive worldwide lottery experience of Pollard Banknote with the proven leadership and sophisticated technology of NeoGames in launching new online and mobile gaming products and services in response to an ever-evolving marketplace.
With our proven track record in establishing and growing successful online and offline lottery gaming programs, NPi provides best in class iLottery technology and all of the essential online gaming services for regulated lottery clients.
Pollard iLottery Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit neopollard.recruiterbox.com.