Infused PR & Events Internship
Infused PR and Events, LLC is a full-service public/media relations and event planning company specializing in branding, community relations, media relations and event logistics for events. This includes event design and décor, securing of sponsorship dollars, sponsorship fulfillment, and staffing. www.infusedpr.comBusiness Divas Diaries (BDD) was created as a way for career and entrepreneurial-minded women to connect with one another. Whether it serves as an outlet for one to submit stories and inspire others, or as a resource for one to ask questions and get opinions, BDD is a judgment-free zone that’s here for open and collaborative communication.
Business Divas Diaries features monthly profile stories from successful businesswomen, to inspire other women to greatness! Furthermore, the site features recommended products and services from women, by women, as well as other must-have items. It has been said that women don’t work well together and kick each other, rather than extending a hand to help one another. The concept of Business Divas Diaries came from having experiences of being kicked, as well as those of being given hands that have created plentiful opportunities, from women. Hopefully you find the site useful, inspiring and therapeutic. www.businessdivasdiaries.com
||Various projects and duties to be performed by an intern are:
• Developing media lists
• Writing and editing press releases
• Pitching stories to media
• Contributing to brainstorming sessions
• Attending client meetings
• Assisting with strategic planning with the development of the companies
• Day-of/event execution and staffing
• Assisting with business development functions – identifying networking opportunities, researching, contacts, etc.
• Planning and day-of execution of special events
• Studying and staying on top of media trends; specifically social media and SEO
• Attending networking/professional development events
• Soliciting of businesses for Your Date Your Way
• Overall launch and promotion of Your Date Your Way – Winter 2013 launch
• Community relations programming development
• Assisting with business development and proposal writing
• Providing input on websites – – working with graphic designer
• Writing stories and managing content for Business Divas Diaries
• Developing list of feature stories to pitch
• PR plan development of wedding “arm” of Infused PR & Events
• Organization/administrative duties
• Additional responsibilities to be determinedRequirements• 1-2 prior PR/event planning internship(s)
• Prior media pitching experience
• Knowledge and experience with AP Style
• Strong written and verbal communications
• Strong knowledge of social media platforms and trends
• Strong understanding of client confidentiality. Will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement.
• Writing samples (4 – different styles of writing) will be requested upon interview. Writing sample can be class, volunteer or professional work.
• Internet access to perform work duties
• Knowledgeable and experience with Microsoft Office and Google Docs
• “Go-getter” attitude, high-level of self-esteem, confidence and poise
• Physical ability to move up to 25 lbs and set-up for events
• 20-30 hours/week to commit to internshipMany duties required of the position can be done at home, however mileage reimbursement will be provided for days working in the Infused office, as well as other work-related expenses. The internship requires weekly conference calls and/or in-person meetings. The internship schedule is very flexible and can be determined by agreed upon terms. Unpaid for 90 days, hourly pay structure after 90-day review.
Further questions can be directed to Tatiana Grant and [email protected] and (248) 514-9620.