Website MCCI (Mort Crim Communications, Inc.)
MCCI (Mort Crim Communications, Inc.) has an immediate opening for a Marketing Communications Account Executive. The Account Executive works collaboratively with account teams to provide client service and keep team operations moving forward while managing and developing creative deliverables. He/she possesses excellent writing and communication skills, a knowledge of both the creative and account side of the business and can manage multiple clients and projects. The Account Executive understands MCCI’s portfolio of clients and service offerings (e.g., Advertising, Promotions, Website Development & Design, Digital Marketing).
The position is based at MCCI’s award-winning, modern, collaborative headquarters in downtown
Detroit located two blocks from Campus Martius.
MCCI is an award-winning integrated marketing agency that brings leadership, expertise, creativity and integrity to every project. Each client is different, and we take a serious approach to creativity that highlights their strengths and achieves extraordinary results. It happens because we’re a cohesive, dedicated and outcome-centered team.
Account Management/Client Service
- Clearly and proactively communicates (verbal and written) via status updates, industry best practices and challenges/solutions within team meetings and on client calls
- Able to provide strategic insight/support to the account services and creative team as it relates to industry trends, competitor analysis and benchmarking
- Drive daily account management needs (e.g., coordinating deadlines with client and internal teams, writing and developing creative briefs, updating status reports and agency management systems to keep projects moving), while maintaining accurate time entry and budget reporting.
- Possesses general experience working on integrated marketing and advertising campaigns
- Able to write and edit strategy documents; manage ad copy for social, digital and print as needed; finalize content calendars; and write/edit/manage other related projects as needed.
Social Media/Digital Marketing
- Experience working with social media and digital marketing managers to develop and launch campaigns
- Acknowledges and/or is capable of processes as it relates to channel management (e.g., content schedule, reporting)
- Experience managing digital marketing and social campaigns (organic and paid) a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a major in Advertising, Marketing or Communications
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience, preferably with an agency or in an in-house marketing/communications role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Experience as copywriter, content writer, etc. and proven portfolio a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of social and digital marketing channels and platforms. Proven management in Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, MailChimp, etc. a plus.
- Shows competence of day-to-day programs utilized (e.g., Google Suite or Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus)
Please provide resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Indeed. Any questions, please contact us at [email protected].