Franco is looking for a Paid Search & Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will be:
- An insanely organized and digital-savvy person who loves working on a variety of projects
- Someone who gets jazzed up by analyzing data/trends and telling a story with data
- Someone who is very savvy in a variety of digital advertising and marketing initiatives
- A data-driven person who is motivated to enhance and improve how our clients define program KPIs and prove results aligned with program goals
- Someone who has a passion for learning and wants to grow their career in integrated communications with a legacy Detroit company
The person in this role will have primary responsibility for paid search, digital marketing/advertising and reporting/analysis work on accounts, including client interaction – with the opportunity to lead accounts in the future. This role reports to Franco’s Vice President.
We are seeking someone proficient in the responsibilities outlined below, someone with client relations experience and someone who thinks and performs duties strategically.
- Assist in building, implementing and optimizing strategic, full-funnel digital marketing programs across platforms with an emphasis on integrated communications.
- Plan, execute and monitor digital ads and PPC campaigns across various platforms.
- Implement and manage trafficking and tagging best practices to maintain robust and effective data collection.
- Drive ongoing innovation and optimization to improve performance, such as perform A/B testing based on audience, creative or channel variants.
- Compile and analyze data to provide meaningful insights and strategic recommendations via client reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or yearly).
- Conduct industry research and competitor analysis to provide strategic recommendations and optimize programming to drive client or agency growth.
- Write and optimize content for websites, emails, social media, ads, etc.
- Conduct SEO research and implement SEO strategies for clients to enhance search rankings and paid search performance.
- Attend and participate in account team, client and agency meetings.
- Complete training, webinars and certifications that align with role definition objectives and support personal and agency goals.
- Support and contribute to agency needs, such as business development and marketing.
Required Experience & Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years proven proficiency in digital advertising and analytics, social media, marketing, or related field; previous agency experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of ad platforms and reporting tools.
- Strong content writing and editing skills; excellent overall communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and prioritize tasks in an environment where guidelines and deadlines often change.
- Experience with WordPress or other website management platforms.
- Careful and consistent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- One or more social media certifications including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Sprout Social and HubSpot.
- Comfortable and capable of presenting data and reports to clients.
- Experience with:
- Google and Microsoft Bing ads
- Google Analytics & Google Data Studio
- Social media advertising (Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Advertising, Yelp, etc.)
- SEO and PPC
- Microsoft Excel
- Qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Digital content creation
- Foundational understanding of other integrated communications components outside of digital, including public relations, marketing, design, video and social media.
- Experience with enhanced data platforms, like Microsoft BI.
- Experience with connected TV and podcast advertising.
Who We Are
Franco is an integrated communications agency that builds strategic programs for B2B and B2C clients in a variety of industries with a local, national and global reach. Our integrated programs include a wide range of PR, marketing, digital and creative services. We thrive on the principles of traditional public relations while embracing the combination of data driven, people powered integrated communications. Our team skillfully combines analytics and insights with relationships and instinct to build multi-faceted communications programs that define leaders, innovators and influencers in Detroit and around the world. That’s the Franco difference.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Interested candidates should submit a resume and a statement of interest that provides us more insight about you, to [email protected] with Paid Search & Digital Marketing Specialist in the subject line of your email.
All interviews are being conducted virtually and the position will start working remotely until September, at which time we anticipate moving to a flexible, home-based, hybrid workplace set-up.
Franco is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to contact us directly.
For more information, visit www.franco.com.
To apply for this job please visit www.franco.com.