Website Lambert & Co.
Lambert & Co. is a national, award-winning public relations, investor relations and integrated marketing firm with clients based in 20 states and 6 countries. Lambert is a top-50 PR agency in the U.S. and a top-10 financial and investor relations firm nationally. Lambert has earned Firm of the Year honors from PR Week and PRNews, been recognized as a top-5 private equity communications agency by The Deal, and is the reigning winner of the Sabre Crisis Campaign of the Year. Lambert is a founding partner in TiiCKER, a consumer shareholder marketing and perks platform; EQUALSIGN, a DEI consulting and diverse board development firm; and a global partner in PROI Worldwide, the largest partnership of independent PR firms in the world spanning 120 cities on five continents.
The ideal candidate …
- Demonstrates clear, effective written and verbal communication to team members and clients
- Serves as a mentor and leader to junior staff through account management and project delegation
- Can manage complex and heavy workloads while maintaining high-quality deliverables
- Is proven to be a reliable representative of the firm to clients and potential candidates and business partners
- Has confidence when dealing with clients and handling difficult situations in a calm and effective manner
- Has experience leading multiple projects while staying organized and keeping an affable attitude
- Reports to a senior leader and displays expertise and leadership in delivering communication plans and other tactical components to our clients
Required Qualifications and Skills
- B.A. degree in communication, journalism, media, public relations or related study
- At least 4 years of experience in public relations, preferably at an agency
- Ease with office systems, online research, and consistent, accurate and timely submittal of billable time
- Proves to be a team player and upholds characteristics we value
As a Senior Associate, you will be entrusted to do the following:
- Oversee Public Relation Associates and Coordinators
- Take initiative to find opportunities to apply expertise and add value to projects
- Create clear and fact-checked client/leadership presentations while showing foresight and creativity
- Understand the tools to manage client work (timeslips, weekly/monthly reports, budget analysis)
- Exhibit a fine-tuned level of accuracy in overseeing press releases, advisories, client correspondence and media correspondence. To support these materials, you must conduct the appropriate online research and leverage the existing knowledge of the firm
- Provide coaching to junior staff through constructive feedback and coaching
Benefits and Perks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) match and flex accounts
- Flexible work schedules and Summer Hours
- Profit sharing and bonus opportunities
- Professional development
- Career advancement opportunities
- PROI Exchange Program
Learn more about our company culture here!
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer – It is the policy of the company to comply with all employment laws and to afford equal employment opportunity to individuals in all aspects of employment, including in selection for job opportunities, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit lambert.applytojob.com.