Stratacomm is an independently-owned, full-service strategic communications agency that helps clients raise awareness, enhance reputation, shape policy and build market share. With current offices in Washington, D.C. and Detroit, Stratacomm is one of Washingtonian’s 50 Great Places to Work! in 2019, one of PR News’ Top Places to Work in PR and also one of Metro Detroit’s 2018’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work for.
Stratacomm is currently seeking a well-rounded, self-motivated, multitasking Senior Account Executive to join it’s dynamic team. This opportunity is for a passionate communications/advertising professional with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience working on large-scale, multifaceted programs. Due to the pandemic, our employees are working remotely for the foreseeable future. Once the physical location re-opens, this position will be located in the Detroit, MI office.
In this role you should be an excellent communicator and effective leader who can supervise multiple programs and manage multiple clients/projects. You should have a solid background in account management and advertising. You thrive in creative, collaborative and fast paced environments. You think on your feet and are an expert problem-solver. You can give creative feedback, handle a client emergency and review a media plan all in a day’s work. You are in the thick of it – engaging with all departments, all the time – and loving it.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Demonstrate ability to understand and distill complex topics into compelling messages for target audiences, as well as have the ability to extract insights and summarize data.
- Maintain regular contact with clients and build understanding and knowledge of clients’ business.
- Lead and/or assist in development of communications strategies and campaigns to support the overall client objective(s)
- Support senior team members with coordinating and tracking integrated paid media campaign efforts with in-house and external media buying teams.
- Work with senior team members to develop creative briefs and/or other creative strategy documents, and coordinate with in-house creative team to develop infographics, social media graphics, digital videos, ads and websites.
- Manage and collaborate with creative and media teams on a client’s behalf
- Work with project managers to create, track, schedule and monitor timelines for multiple client projects.
- Assist project managers with financial management for clients, including updating budget trackers and drafting monthly activity reports.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 3-5 years of experience in client services for an advertising agency
- Highly organized team player with effective time management and prioritization skills
- High attention to detail with ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Ability to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Superior verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of digital and social media
- Knowledge of paid media/advertsing campaigns and KPIs
- Creative thinking and analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong desire and ability to contribute to the firm’s growth, marketing and business development
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Previous experience with TV/video production is a plus
- Previous experience with digital development/website development is a plus
- Previous experience managing paid media campaigns is a plus
Stratacomm is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, religion, height, weight, or veteran status in employment.
As a client service organization, we ask a lot from our people, but in return we offer an inclusive, collaborative place to work, with a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. People enjoy the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, and are recognized and rewarded for bringing their best efforts forward each day.
For more information, visit stratacomm.net.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.myapps.paychex.com.