Website Detroit Regional Chamber
The Detroit Regional Chamber is hiring a full time Specialist, Integrated Marketing offering excellent health & dental insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield, voluntary vision insurance, safe harbor 401k plan with matching contribution, generous Paid Time Off Days (PTO), paid holidays, business mileage reimbursement, and much more!!! Join our team as Specialist, Integrated Marketing today!
This position is temporarily remote due to COVID-19 and the interview process will be conducted remotely as well.
Specialist, Integrated Marketing Qualifications:
The ideal candidate has a degree from a four-year college or university in marketing, communications, public relations or related field. A minimum of three to five years of experience in these fields is required. Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office and be willing to take risks and think outside of the box. Effective oral and written communication skills are necessary. Demonstrated interpersonal and customer service-related skills. Ability to write creatively and effectively with good knowledge of AP style is required. Ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible, deadline-driven environment is critical to the success of this position. Experience working with a web content management system, mass e-mail program and collaborating with a design team is also critical to the position’s success.
Specialist, Integrated Marketing Responsibilities:
Integrated Marketing Planning & Execution
- Provide marketing plan development and execution of tactics to ensure program participation and revenue goals are met for various Chamber initiatives and events. This position primarily supports the marketing of Chamber membership and engagement activities, and talent and education initiatives (Detroit Promise, Let’s Detroit, Detroit Drives Degrees, Leadership Detroit).
- Lead brainstorm sessions to develop plans with the other members of the Creative Advisory Team and be responsible for project management and execution of tactics related to message development e-communication, social media, direct/traditional marketing efforts.
- Plans will need to work within the constraints of an available budget and internal assets available to support. Individual is encouraged to stay abreast of marketing trends and develop new creative and unique ways to market these programs.
- Plans must be tailored to the target audience for each program including audience development, messaging and tactics.
- Reporting on success of various tactics used in plans is required in a timely, formal way so the Creative Advisory Team can glean best practices and work to learn from marketing successes and opportunities to integrate change.
- All marketing and communication efforts must work within the Chamber’s Styles and Standards.
Team Support & Collaboration
- Based on organization’s annual plan and the individual’s ongoing workload, this position also takes on special projects as assigned by marketing team leadership including a support role in the Mackinac Policy Conference.
- Keep abreast on the latest marketing trends. Participate in knowledge sharing and brainstorming sessions with Creative Advisory Team on programs outside the scope of member value.
- Responsible for updating, maintaining and replenishing all of the marketing/sales materials and the Chamber’s monthly/quarterly print events calendar. As sponsorship and exhibit opportunities are confirmed, will coordinate the staffing, signage and materials needed to best execute the opportunity.
- Required to use all team processes to collaborate with the design team. Also required to document in-house printing projects for accounting purposes.
The Specialist, Integrated Marketing will be responsible for developing and executing integrated marketing plans for specific Chamber programs. The Specialist, Integrated Marketing position is considered a project manager and will be responsible for understanding the target audience for each program and aligning marketing efforts (content development, creative approach) to best meet the audience and coordinate the production of all necessary assets to support plan execution.
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume and cover letter. Cover letters are strongly encouraged for this position.
The Detroit Regional Chamber is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit detroitchamber.applicantpro.com.