As the world’s largest organization for public relations professionals, PRSA gives you ready access to everything you need to stay informed and enhance your career.
PRSA-Detroit Member Benefits
- The PRSA Bulletin – the Detroit chapter’s monthly newsletter
- The Annual Directory, an invaluable listing of members, chapter Board members and committee chairs; and district & national PRSA offices.
- Tactics and Strategist -PRSA’s two major publications, the monthly newspaper, Public Relations Tactics, and the quarterly magazine for executive-level public relations professionals, The Strategist, are available both in print and online.
- Accreditation program
- Student scholarships
- Biennial State Conference
- PRSA Collection at the Detroit Public Library
- Professional development seminars
Career & Business Advancement
- Monthly chapter meetings
- Special events
- Annual Meeting
- New Professionals
- Senior Council
You also receive key benefits from PRSA National, including member discount programs, access to the PRSA Jobcenter for additional and a wealth of training workshops and webinars. Learn more about PRSA National membership benefits.
Whether taking the first step on the public relations road to success or exiting the fast track at career’s end, PRSA-Detroit members find the resources and camaraderie that make the journey worthwhile. PRSA-Detroit delivers wide-ranging programs, events and specialty groups for practitioners at both ends of the career spectrum … as well as those in-between.
You can also take advantage of PRSA National’s quarterly payment plan
For more information, contact: Nancy Skidmore, [email protected] or (248) 545-6499
*Certain restrictions apply.